If you wish to take your issue to hearing, you or your attorney must file an Application for Hearing, which is a form provided by the Division of Workers’ Compensation.  A copy of this form is available by logging onto the Division of Workers’ Compensation website. You or your attorney must be sure to identify all issues that you want to be decided, as well as all witnesses that you intend to call at hearing. (Office of Administrative Courts, Rules of Procedure 8-13).



Cairns & Associates, P.C.

3900 E. Mexico Avenue
Suite 300
Denver, CO 80210

Phone (303) 481-6345
Fax (866) 277-0355

Contact Us

Best Workers Compensation Attorneys in Denver