The employer must either carry worker’s compensation insurance or prove to the State that it can afford to pay for an injured worker out of its own funds.  If the State is satisfied that the employer can insure itself, it will issue a permit to be self-insured.   (Sections 8-44-201, 206, C.R.S.).

Cairns & Associates, P.C.

3900 E. Mexico Avenue
Suite 300
Denver, CO 80210

Phone (303) 481-6345
Fax (866) 277-0355

Contact Us

Best Workers Compensation Attorneys in Denver